A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Become a giant walking dice and battle to the end of an ever-changing dungeon! Can you escape the cruel whims of Lady Luck?
In this new fast-paced deckbuilding roguelike from Terry Cavanagh (Super Hexagon, VVVVVV), Chipzel, and Marlowe Dobbe, you'll fight monsters, find better loot, and level up your heroes as you work together to take down the Goddess of Fortune, Lady Luck herself. Balance your carefully planned strategies against the unknown of a dice roll.
Play as six different characters, each with their own unique play styles and abilities.
- The Thief, who steals random enemy equipment every turn!
- The Robot, who gains dice by playing a push-your-luck blackjack game!
- The Inventor, overcome with inspiration, who must destroy their own equipment after each fight to get parts for powerful new gadgets!
- and more!
Master each class and figure out which one best fits your style in this charming world filled with a growing array of twists and secrets.
Can you make it out alive? Maybe, but luck is definitely not on your side.
- Six wildly different playable classes: Warrior, Thief, Robot, Jester, Inventor and Witch.
- Dozens of enemies, ranging from Vacuum Cleaners that want to suck your blood, to creatures from Irish mythology, to suave malevolent snowmen.
- A catchy, upbeat and energetic soundtrack by Chipzel (previously, the musician from Super Hexagon).
- Beautiful and adorable artwork by Marlowe Dobbe.
- Procedurally generated for endless play-throughs.
|Updated||20 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||Terry Cavanagh, chipzel, Marlowe Dobbe|
|Tags||Deck Building, Dice, Roguelike, Roguelite|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Irish, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: Anthropomorphic Dice..., Dicey Dungeons is a brilliant introducti...|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Dicey Dungeons Version 1.1020 days ago
- Dicey Dungeons Version 1.973 days ago
- Dicey Dungeons Version 1.8May 28, 2020
- Dicey Dungeons Version 1.7Jan 31, 2020
- Halloween SpecialOct 28, 2019
- Dicey Dungeons Version 1.5Oct 16, 2019
- Dicey Dungeons Version 1.4Sep 14, 2019
- Dicey Dungeons Version 1.3Aug 29, 2019